Football Chairman has become one of the App Store's biggest-selling soccer games, with over two million downloads and a rating of 4.5 out of 5 from tens of thousands of reviews.
The concept is simple - build a football club from scratch, starting as a tiny non-league team, and see if you can make it through seven divisions to the very top. Hire and fire managers, develop your stadium, negotiate transfers and contracts... while keeping the fans and the bank manager happy. Good luck - you'll need it!
Awarded iTunes "Best of 2017", "Best of 2016", "Best of 2014", "Best of 2013" and Google Play "Best of 2015"
- Fast-paced, addictive gameplay
- Seven English divisions to conquer
- Hire and fire managers
- Build your stadium
- Take control of transfers and contract negotiations
- Develop youth and training facilities
- Interact with the supporters
- Set the prices of tickets and food/drink
- Transfer-list or loan unwanted players
- Manage merchandise sales, pitch condition and backroom staff
- Sign superstar players and boost your club's worldwide reputation
- Players have personalities, playing styles, and happiness and fitness
- Managers use different formations and playing styles
- Offer win bonuses, promotion bonuses, and fine players for indiscipline
- And much more!
- All of the above, plus:
- "Immortal" never-ending Chairman career
- All domestic and European cup competitions
- Take over other clubs... become the chairman of your favourite team!
- Free online data editor, allowing you to create your own leagues
- Load different datapacks with teams from round the world
- Full youth squad; watch your young players develop
- Four "challenge scenarios" to test your skills
- 50 in-game achievements to aim for
- Pick your club's local 'derby' rivals
- Choose your pre-season friendly opponents
- Import saved careers from all previous versions of the game (Football Chairman, Football Chairman Lite)
• Free version of the game
• Guide your club through 7 English divisions
• You've got 30 seasons to make it to the top!
• Fast-paced addictive gameplay
• No internet connection required
• "Immortal" never-ending chairman career
• All cups and European competitions
• Take over other clubs
• Load/create datapacks with teams from round the world
• No adverts, no internet connection needed
"Any footy fan has got to purchase this game!"Olly MursSinger/Songwriter
"If you like football, and you're prepared to be enslaved by a game, try Football Chairman"Mark WatsonComedian, TV Presenter, Novelist
"Anybody looking at downloading a footy game, get Football Chairman - without doubt the most addictive game about and very easy to play"Scott MurrayFormer Pro with 600+ appearances
"Forget football management simulators, this is the future! This has to be the most addictive app I have ever had, simple quick and fun!"Maplo16App Store Review
"Brilliant, just absolutely brilliant! An already great game has been made even better! I don't mind the cost for the new version at all, as you can tell just how much work has been put into this with all the new features and additions there are."Lee DaviesApp Store Review
"A worthy sequel to a fantastic game. A HUGE amount of additions make this game worth buying. Had hours of fun on Football Chairman."Chris AndrewsApp Store Review
"Great game! This game improves each update. I have played both the previous versions and once again this one is thoroughly addictive. Great work."Andy WhiteApp Store Review
"Such a good game! The best iPhone game I've played. Thanks for making it! #Impressed"TheFellowGamerTwitter Game Review
Yes, you can import saved games from earlier versions of Football Chairman into Football Chairman Pro.
Please note that all imported games will begin at the start of a new season, even if your game was saved mid-season. This is so that the new game can add any additional data that wasn't included in the earlier version.
Yes, you can. Saved games are compatible between different devices, including from Android to iOS and vice-versa.
If you saved the game on our servers then the saved game(s) will definitely still be there - the only reason they wouldn't show is if the email or password were spelt incorrectly either when you originally typed them or the second time round.
The most common reason for this happening is when people mis-type their original password without realising. If you've tried various combinations and still can't find your saved games, fill in our contact form (by clicking the "envelope" icon below) and we'll check the database for you.
This issue affected a small number of Android devices, but the latest updated version of the app should now fix it. Please go to the Google Play store and download the updated version (1.4.1 or above).
If that doesn't work, you may need to completely uninstall/delete the app before installing the latest version. After that, hopefully everything should work as normal.
This issue affects a very tiny number of devices, normally iPhone 6 or 6S, and appears to be a hardware issue rather than anything in the code of the game. Luckily there is an easy fix:
The first thing to check is whether in-app purchases are actually allowed on your device. To do this, go to Settings > General > Restrictions.
If there are no restrictions in place, then rebooting your phone often solves the problem. You may also need to sign out and back in to your iTunes account.
Although the game disables your device's 'back' button, most Android devices have a 'Home' button somewhere that allows you to return to your main phone screen. Alternatively your device may also have a 'task manager' button that enables you to switch between apps.
Close the app down completely and try relaunching it. If that doesn't work, try rebooting your device and then relaunching the app. If it still doesn't work, try uninstalling the app then download it again from the app store. Please note though - uninstalling should always be the last resort because you will lose any unsaved game data.
If anyone receives a suspicious email claiming to be from Football Chairman or Apple and requesting any bank or personal details, they should delete it immediately without clicking any of the links or attachments.
This is a common phishing scam email which uses the name of popular apps to fool people into entering their bank details.
At Football Chairman we don't handle any payment transactions ourselves. All purchases are dealt with securely by the app stores: Apple, Google or Amazon. We never have access to anybody's bank or card information, and will never send an email requesting any personal or financial details.